Nepean's great selection of party plates and cups!
Thank you for taking the first step towards realizing your dream of business ownership. The following steps will help guide you through the process of deciding if a Cody Party Store is right for you.
1. Phone Interview: For the first step, we will get in contact through phone for an interview. Contact us
2. Submit Questionnaire: Complete a Franchise Compatiblity Profile and let us know more about you.
3. Introduction to Cody Party Centre: During this step, you will be introduced to the industry, our company, the business model, as well as the role you play as a business owner.
4. Non-Disclosure Document Review: In this step, you will review the disclosure document with us.
5. Store Development: This step includes an in-depth discussion about Cody Party Centre's site location/approval process, interior layout and store design, construction and training programs.
6. Franchisee Phone Calls / Visits: At this point you will be asked to contact our existing store managers or franchisees to do reference checks on us. By taking this step, you will speak directly with people running a Cody Party Centre. You'll know if you can see yourself in their shoes.
7. Cody Party Business Support: During this step, you will learn more about Cody Party's industry-leading technology, marketing programs and on-going support.
8. Discovery Day: This is the final step in our evaluation process before you are awarded a franchise. We will sit down and dicuss everything we have gone through and answer any final questions. We will then discuss the next steps that we will be taking to get you into the business.